Best of West Maui
Explore a side of Maui very few visitors fully experience! We are one of the few tour companies to offer an in-depth exploration of West Maui.
- Dramatic sea cliff views and scenic overlooks
- Shoreline whale-watching (in season)
- Sacred river-valley & state monument exploration (including optional river swim)
- Cultural gardens, historic churches & Buddhist mission
- Dramatic, swimmable tide pools located on the ocean's edge (subject to your mobility)
- Ancient Hawaiian "heiau" (temples) & burial grounds
- Amazing lava rock formations (with optional rock Labyrinth meditation walk),
- Old Whaling district - shops, art, dining
- Natural oceanside "blowhole" (spouts out of the earth like a whale)
- Jungle exploration with giant Monkeypod trees
- Numerous secluded beach locations
- World famous surfing and snorkel locations (optional snorkeling)
- Historic farming/fishing village
- Road-side stands - local fruits, cane-juice smoothies, and amazing Banana Bread!