Best of Hana Road
They say life is about the Journey, not the destination. So it is with the Road to Hana. Experience the best of the Jungle without spending all day driving. Most sites are available right outside your car. This tour is shorter duration and focus on out of car activities, make it ideal for elders and families with small children.
- Numerous waterfalls and freshwater pools (many suitable for swimming)
- Dramatic sea cliff views
- Giant 300 lb green sea turtles right on the beach!
- Black sand beach
- Lava rock tide-pools suitable for exploration
- Giant surf / expert surfers (in season)
- Bamboo Forests (with optional hiking)
- Naturally "painted" Rainbow Eucalyptus trees
- Views of a "Jurassic Park III" filming location
- Historic plantation town with locally owned shops/galleries/restaurants/grocery
- Ancient farming/fishing village (with Coral Stone church that survived a 33 ft high Tsunami)
- Road-side stands - local fruits, cane-juice smoothies, and amazing Banana Bread!