Happy Hana Highway
Maui Paradise Tours can give you the full Hana Road experience, showing all of the best sites of this famous National Historic Highway in a more personalized, flexible and tailored way than you will find with other tour companies.
- Numerous waterfalls and freshwater pools (many suitable for swimming)
- Dramatic sea cliff views
- Giant 300 lb green sea turtles right on the beach!
- Black sand beach
- Lava rock tide-pools suitable for exploration
- Giant surf / expert surfers (in season)
- Bamboo Forests (with optional hiking)
- Naturally "painted" Rainbow Eucalyptus trees
- Views of a "Jurassic Park III" filming location
- Historic plantation town with locally owned shops/galleries/restaurants/grocery
- Historic farming/fishing village (with Coral Stone church that survived a 33 ft high Tsunami)
- Road-side stands - local fruits, cane-juice smoothies, and amazing Banana Bread!
- Lava tubes and sea caves
- Southeast-shore beaches
- Charles Lindberg gravesite and historic church (optional)
- Sweeping South Maui vistas and canyons (optional)